Limmy's 6D Eyebrow Embroidery

There's nothing better than sleeping in... even if it's just for a few minutes. If you take a long time to get prepared from the moment you wake up till the time you FINALLY leave home, you'd understand my pain.

To save time, I've tried many ways to make dolling-up time more efficient! 

Etude House Tint My Brows Gel is a life saver as it can help me to last up till 7 days of tinted brows but I needed something more permanent. 

So after eyelash extensions, I have decided that it's time to finally try eyebrow embroidery!!



Limmy's is located near City Square Mall, just a mere 5 minutes walk from the Farrer Park MRT. 

They are what you can call a One-Stop Beauty Centre - eyebrows embroidery to nail arts, waxing to eyeliner embroidery, all your beauty needs served here! Sneak peek : Eyelash extensions is heard to be soon available! 








Before the session starts, the beautician will go through with you the terms and conditions and make sure you understand them well.

Next you can choose which type of numbing cream you'd like to put on.

Normal Grade 
One-time application only as it cannot be put onto open wounds. 
Waiting time for numbing cream to take effect is around 1 hour.

Hospital Grade (Top-Up +$48)
More than one-time application as it can be well absorbed into open wounds. 
Wound will also appear less reddish after session (irritated). 
             Waiting time for numbing cream to take effect is around 40 minutes.

Since I was heading out afterwards, I chose the hospital grade cream since I'm worried that my brows would look red and also, I'd like to avoid as much pain I can hahaha


Waiting for numbing cream to take effect









Don't worry and let the friendly beautician what kind of brows you'd like. Better yet, show them a picture so that they can roughly understand the kind of arches, thickness and shapes you want.

My brows were redrawn till I was satisfied with it ^_^  


Brow Art = Brown Art? Haha







After the numbing cream is cleaned off, your beautician will start the embroidery process. Mine carefully checked with me whether it was painful. 

Intricate lines are made one by one carefully. You might feel as if someone scratched you on your brows or otherwise, you might not really feel much. I guess it really depends on the level of tolerance against pain a person have, or it might be that the numbing cream is really working well for you!

Yay to pretty brows!








Within 12 hours of embroidery, try not to touch water.

Within 3 days of embroidery, put on vaseline to keep your brows moisturized and heal faster.

Within 2 - 7 days of embroidery, the colour of your brows will be fading nicely if you do not pick at it.








3 days after my eyebrow embroidery

 






Due to an overwhelming response, Limmy's have extended their crazy 50% off for this service at $244 with 1 Free Touch-Up! (u.p. $488) till 31st March 2017! Slots are filling up fast! 


Contact Limmy's for your slots here Facebook | Website | Instagram | Vanitee





Till next time!
Love, Ike♡