Dreamlash Lash Extensions



What are the three make up essentials that is your must-have?

Without any hesitation, here's mine:
Lipstick πŸ’„
Eyeliner πŸ’Ž
Foundation ✨

If you know me irl, you'd know that my make up is very much the same daily - a bunch of thick eyeliner with a signature flick paired with red lips. πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ


Sometime ago, many of my friends are showing me how fuss-free their eye make-up are as they've been putting on eyelash extensions.

So one day, I've done up enough research and decided that the time is NOW. πŸ˜†

It might seem like a menial decision but don't forget eyeliners are truly a non-disposable part of my life! I've heard that I won't be able to use eyeliner after, but now I know it isn't true. All I have to do is just change my makeup remover from oil based to water based!

So well, it has FINALLY happened! ✨✨✨




I'll go through with you the step by step of how this is being done! 






TEXTURE/TYPE

There's natural silk lashes, diamond silk, colourful lashes and more to choose from! You are only able to view the first two from their website, but trust me they have much much more~

It'd be good if you describe to the beautician what type of look you'd like to go for. If it's your first time, you can always ask them to give you some suggestions πŸ˜Š

I picked Dreamlash Diamond Silk as it will give a illusion of the eyeliner effect. For this type of lashes, it is of even thickness throughout the whole length of the individual lash!

QUANTITY

Next, you can choose the number of strands of extensions that will be placed on your eyelashes! Starts from the basic number of 50 strands per eye for a natural look.

I went for 70 strands per eye as I'd like to go for a fuller lash look! πŸ’ƒ








Firstly, your eye make up will be removed. The beautician will check with you the length of the lashes that you would like to have. It ranges from 6 to 15mm. 

Mine suggested that I take either 11 or 12, so in the end we've decided I probably look better with a mixture of them haha

Surgical tape will then be placed on your eyes. Not only your eyes will remain close during the procedure, only your top lashes will be exposed  so that your lower lashes etc will not be in the way. No worries, these tapes will not hurt you~ πŸ™‹

Glue are then put onto your eyelashes, you can feel that it's slightly cold. Expect a bit of fan action to make it even colder (but really, it's to dry the glue).




Once everything is comfortable for you and ready, the procedure starts! Strand by strands, your beautician will attach the extensions onto your natural lashes.

It does not hurt at all and to be honest, it was so comfortable I fell asleep. (Note to self: Not a good idea since I was wearing contacts) πŸ˜’

My beautician started from my right eye and moved on to the left.

As I have a total of  140 strands of extensions to be added on, it took about 1.5 hours for start to end!

After the procedure, just make sure that your lashes does not touch any water for the first 3 hours and try not to wash your face with warm/hot water if you usually do. A sponge and brush will be provided to help you take care of your lashes!








I was kind of shocked to open my eyes to this because I don't really have the habit of putting falsies. I guess the most I'd just put on mascara but this is SHOCKINGLY LONG to me hahaha


The inner corners of my eye are 11mm lashes while the outer corners are 12mm, to imitate a 'winged' eyeliner look! πŸ‘


My eyes might look slightly reddish as I fell asleep with my contacts on 😲😲






Evidently in all my previous *selfie bombs* photos, eyeliner is undeniably the spot light. 

And yesss, perhaps I DO spend more money on eyeliners than foundation... πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ


Nothing more important than that thick black line across my eye πŸ˜…















Eyelashes on point ✔


This picture was taken on the day after the extensions was done.

Zero eye-makeup never looked better! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ


I AM TRULY IN LOVE WITH THE LOOK πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ











Eyelashes still going strong ✔


Almost 2 weeks after the extension~


I've only been applying eyeshadow instead of my usual eyeliner this whole time!


Anyway, your lashes grows and falls within a cycle that spans from 30 to 60 days, so don't be surprise if your natural lash falls off together with the extension~ πŸ˜†




 



Get your pretty lashes dolled up with Dreamlash Korea's First-Trial promotion at only $98 for a Full Set of Korean Eyelash Extension! 


Find out more here:   Instagram |  Website  | Facebook




Till next time!
Love, Ike♡