Studio M Hotel

Hello~ January's ending but well, Happy New Year! 

How's the new year going for you? It's going pretty good for me but I'm mostly busy. Hadn't had the time to really sit down and start writing but I'm finally back with another post after a 6 months long hiatus! 


So, I had a really chill staycation over this past few days at Studio M Hotel with Jaen to celebrate his birthday \o/

The Birthday Boy~

The hotel is situated along Robertson Quay and it's about 10-15 minutes walk from Central / Clark Quay MRT and is pretty accessible to eateries and bars around the area. 

Checking in was pretty swift and we have gotten a Studio Loft! Basic room facilities like hair-dryer, television and refrigerator are provided. 

Downstairs, are the large double bed, kitchen corner and wash room. Upstairs, there's a long desk and a little sofa bed. 



To get ready for this staycation, I've gotten LUSH bath bombs in Luxury Lush Pud and Shoot For The Stars. Anddddd I naturally assumed that a loft room will come with a bath tub and well, there isn't, so imagine how I looked when I opened the wash room door hahaha. It slipped my mind to make sure I've gone through the facilities list before deciding on the arrangements. 

I think I wouldn't have mind as much if their wash room was at least more decent but I was pretty disappointed. Their toilet, shower room and basin are all separated from each other - that was fine. But the toilet and shower room are so tiny that I accidentally knocked my elbow in the door knob a couple of times lol

Other than this, there was some renovation going on opposite the building and it was really loud. Renovation started at about 8am and I couldn't sleep in. But well, on the bright side, we went for our breakfast instead! 

Cute display at lift area

The buffet breakfast was quite a spread and you can choose from toast, cereals, salads, fruits and some main dishes. Loved the fact that there's a egg counter because the omelette was quite good!

Did not feel up for a swim but I did take a look at the outdoor pool and the jacuzzi. The pool is quite small as well but good enough if you want to do some laps. There's a gym available, alongside with an area for you to just sit around and chill.



It's really convenient to get to the malls so it's easy to find places to settle your meals if you want to venture out. We did our fair share of venturing as well as chill in the loft so it's a really good rest and fun! 

Overall, this place is okay considering our first time here but probably not again for the price where I can get somewhere else better.




Till next time!
Love, Ike♡