Start of something new







I'm Jasmine Ike! ^_^


  Click to view my profile!


What does my screen name means?
Jasmine is my first name and Ike is a nickname. It is pronounced as the alphabets 'E' and 'K'. 

Do I have any blogging/writing experience?
When I was 15, I started my first blog, which was mostly about school life and sharing new music and bands I have discovered.

I had blog accounts in BloggerWordpressMyspacethoughts and cakewalkblog (not available anymore). The topics on each blog is different, for example, I use Myspace for music and Wordpress for writing poems and stories.

By the time I was 18, I felt that I've overgrown from the content I was usually writing about, and decided it was time to close down my blogs. 

I started writing online stories and quizzes, and have gained readers, followers and people who requested me to write for them. 

I also owned an online blog shop for about 2.5 years. 


What is this blog about?
I will be writing about reviews - anything from cosmetics,online shopping to band albums. 

I also wanted to share my ideas and thoughts to readers, instead of simply writing about my daily life. 

I felt that I should start a brand new blog in order to go into a new direction. I am very excited to start writing again ( I always had a thing for writing seriously ) and I hope you enjoy your time reading here! 





Till next time!
Love, Ike♡